Sponsorships, Matching Gifts and Prize Sponsors
WHY SUPPORT 401GIVES?
Financial sponsors help power 401Gives and spread the word through media, advertising, nonprofits trainings, and help amplify the gifts received and the overall experience.
Sponsoring the largest giving day in the Rhode Island provides an opportunity to be part of this philanthropic day and work to build a stronger community. All sponsorship dollars helps increase the impact through advertising and media.
Monetary and in-kind contributions to the matching and prize pool provide add excitement and motivation for donors to give and for nonprofits to succeed.
Be a part of the movement and support the success of 401Gives with a sponsorship that reflects your company’s commitment to the community.
THREE WAYS TO SPONSOR:
- Underwrites the costs of 401Gives and receives special recognition benefits.
- 10% of sponsorships are directed to prize money.
- Anchor Premier Sponsor (Exclusive): $100,000
- Ocean Sponsor: $50,000
- Wave Sponsor: $25,000
- See sponsorship packages chart below for sponsorship opportunities.
- 100% of matching dollars are allocated to hourly times to match $1:$1 donor gifts.
- Matching dollars are $1 for $1 matches to donations during certain timeframes (can be capped at certain dollar amount per donor).
- In 2021, the $50,000 provided by the RI Foundation was used in 63 seconds!
- Matching gifts are a fantastic incentive.
- All matching gift sponsors will be included in our sponsor recognition page on the website and will be highlighted during their designated prize period on the website and through supporting communications.
- 100% of prize dollars are directed to nonprofits to help leverage more donor gifts.
- 401Gives is modeled after successful state and regional giving days all over the country. We’ve learned from the best and know that these prizes are a critical way for nonprofits to boost their totals in support of their mission. Prizes can be competitive or random and boost competition among nonprofits.
- Prize sponsorships can be provided by business, individuals or community foundations in the form of cash or in-kind prizes (e.g.: an IT or accounting firm donating 10 hours of service to a nonprofit) as 100% of these donations will be provided to the participating nonprofits.
- All Prize Sponsors will be included in our sponsor recognition page on the website and will be highlighted during their designated prize period on the website and through supporting communications.
- A complete list of 2021 prizes, winners, and specifications may be found here: https://www.401gives.org/prizes