Sample 401Gives Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off 401Gives, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular 401Gives email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your 401Gives goals.
Subject: 401Gives News & Updates!
We’re so excited that 401Gives is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some 401Gives updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your 401Gives campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding 401Gives
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a 401Gives specific event
Thank you for being a part of our 401Gives team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.