401Gives 2020 Advisory Council
Thank you to the following individuals for being part of the inaugural 401Gives and part of the 2020 Advisory Council.
· Betsy Akin, Child & Family
· Katie Blais, Portsmouth Abbey School
· Kate Brewster, Jonnycake Center
· Laura Calenda, Crossroads
· Lucy Davidson US Sailing
· Ashley Gingerella O'Shea, State of Rhode Island
· Amy Gravell, The Gamm Theater
· Katey Groski Ferreira, Southern New England Planned Parenthood
· Rachael Jeffers, RI Council of the Humanities
· Sarah Kern, The Learning Community
· Sara Masri, Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island
· Lauren Paola, Rhode Island Foundation
· Gregg Perry, Perry Public Relations
· Claire Phipps
· Alexandra Rakip, Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce
· Ashley Rappa, Lincoln School
· Jennifer Whelihan, Child & Family
· Nancy Wolanski, Grant Makers Council Rhode Island
Special shout out to Claire Phipps and her colleagues at Southern New England Planned Parenthood for starting the grassroots RI Gives in 2018!
Thank you to Child & Family for allowing the 401Gives nonprofits to utilize the Providence and Newport facilities for nonprofit trainings.